I live in a bigger city with LOTS of pregnant women. Why don't stores carry prenatal exercise videos?

I am upset that I cannot just go to a store, even a pregnancy/baby store to purchase prenatal workout videos. I can't even find a maternity swimsuit anywhere.

What are we not worthy of working out? Is there really such a low demand for these items?

The workout class that I pay good money for at the YMCA is always booked solid, how can there really be a shortage of women who want to be fit and pregnant?

Grrr... do you have this problem where you live? Do you have any input?

girlneffy

Asked by girlneffy at 2:20 PM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I know what you mean, it's really hard. I live in NYC and I had to order a prenatal yoga video from destination maternity online. Here, there are plenty of prenatal yoga programs, but that's it! I was looking for a prenatal swimming class and there is a total of ONE! ANd it wasn't even what I was looking for, it was just water aerobics, not actual swimming.
    You're not alone! Good luck!
    Paesana82

Answer by Paesana82 at 2:24 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• i live in pregnant city lol ok not really but i live in utah right near the big polygamist city so between mormons and polygamist ( yes they are different) there are a ton of pregnant women EVERYWHERE and you can never find maternity stuff here. I had to drive to Vegas to find stuff. Sorry
    Rysana

Answer by Rysana at 2:33 PM on Oct. 13, 2008