how can i get my doctor ro induce my labor

i am 37 weeks 1 day pregnant i have a doc appointment on the 9th. i am so exhaisted i feel like i stay up for days and days i cant sleep right my lower back is killing me so bad and i feel sick off and on all day. I have no energy to do anything at all not even to get up and eat. Someone please give me some ideas!!!! i dont want to hear what it out hell come when hes ready too.
*i have a 1 yr old daughter too*

ltsbabygurl

Asked by ltsbabygurl at 10:28 PM on Sep. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• They will not unless the baby is in distress. Try to vacuum the house a lot. Umm power walking. don't push yourself to far though your body will know when to stop. Either that or you will know mentally to stop.
    agriffinmom4

Answer by agriffinmom4 at 10:30 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• Most docs won't do it until 39 weeks at the earliest. Hang in there, you won't be pregnant forever.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:31 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• sorry, mama. i know this is very hard!
    have you tried a chiropractor?
    are you getting enough water?
    are you eating healthy food every 3 hours?
    are you getting some sunshine?
    i wish you the best of luck!!!!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 10:32 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• Your dr won't induce you I was a week late and they still wouldn't my sister in law got induced on her due date bc her mom came in from another country for the birth but he wouldn't do it sooner my dr even said if I went into labor at 37 weeks they'd try to stop it? Which is dumb bc I know ppl who do go tht early but anyway I think its best not to get your hopes up I'm sorry I've been there it sucks
    Kre10

Answer by Kre10 at 10:33 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• my doctor asked me if I wanted induced, but he couldn't do it no less than 5 days because you have to have compilcations or a problem with the baby
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 10:34 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• ive done so much walking but with how bad my back hurts theres been times the pain struck down my leg and i feel to the floor i try to stay as active as possible plus i just want to stay in bed latley and cry all day
    ltsbabygurl

Comment by ltsbabygurl (original poster) at 10:34 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• Clean and organize someone suggested making plans for the rest of your weeks and countdown w something to do go to an indoor pool to feel better
    Kre10

Answer by Kre10 at 10:36 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• ive gotton plenty of water and chiropractor i havent tried yet i dont no where one is close around here but everything else i do
    ltsbabygurl

Comment by ltsbabygurl (original poster) at 10:36 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• My midwife told me she has a theory for why woman are so miserable at the end of their pregnancy. It is to ensure them not being too scared for labor. By the time babies are born their mothers will be willing to go through anything to get them out :D
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:37 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• The pain down your leg is sciatica and it's aggravated by walking. So stop walking and put your feet up! 37 weeks is too early to be induced yet. Have you tried getting your mind off things? Watch a comedy, get some rest, sit outside and get some sunshine. The last month is the hardest :)
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 10:38 PM on Sep. 5, 2010