So Long Summer what was you favorite family fun night of the summer

nanny29

Asked by nanny29 at 10:49 PM on Sep. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We had a lot of fun at the water park. We were finding a new park every week to go to. That was totally cool. We hung out at the library a lot and walked a lot. That was also fun. And spending time with the in laws was nice too.
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 12:15 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Summer isn't over for us here in VA...lol...it might be Labor Day, but summers last well to the end of September and sometimes on into October. I hate it because I'm a native of ME and miss the shorter summers.

Anyhow, we didn't really have any special family nights, as we did family days. We loved going to the park that has a playground and watching our granddaughter play. Going to DQ for icecream that we had to eat quickly as it melted.
    Our granddaughter coming over every weekend has been the highlight for us. Our daughters are always off with their friends or on dates and my husband works a lot.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:05 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• We also do family days. We enjoyed a lot of time at my mom's house with her pool. The boys love the water.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 1:19 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• 4th of July fireworks

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 2:41 PM on Sep. 6, 2010