OMGGG I NEED SOMETHING THAT MAKES ME GO INTO LABOR I THINK AM GETTING CRAZY CAN'T TAKE BEING PREGNANT NO MORE?

34 WEEKS PREGNANT AND CAN'T TAKE BEING PREGNANT NO MORE WHAT CAN I DO SO I COULD GO INTO LABOR SOMETHING TO DRINK OR EAT ANYTHING THAT MAKES ME GET CONTRACTIONS PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:55 PM on Sep. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Sorry, there is nothing that really works so don't try anything that might hurt you or the baby. Talk to your doctor about a C-section. That's the only thing I can think of but you need to take a deep breath and calm down before you hyperventilate. Said with love

Answer by admckenzie at 10:56 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• Posts like this are the reason why the post anonymous button should be removed. If this post is for real i wonder how you are going to treat the baby when you are too tired to get up in the middle of the night to feed it etc..
    Cynthje

Answer by Cynthje at 10:59 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• Vacuum or power walk. There is not really much that you can do though. 34 weeks is still early to have the baby if you are worried about lung development.... I mean those are the two options that wont hurt you or the baby.
    agriffinmom4

Answer by agriffinmom4 at 10:59 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• BAD IDEA..........34 weeks is not considered full term. Suck it up and deal. You are almost there
    Maureen-MD

Answer by Maureen-MD at 10:59 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• Any doctor is his right mind will not do a c-section early just because you can't stand being pregnant. Find something to do, work on the nursery, pack your hospital bags, play cards with a friend, go for walks. Pregnancy can suck, but remember the pros- Baby is still soooo portable! lol Hands free, nothing to carry- lol I've been pregnant 4 times and had 4 c-sections due to misshapen pelvis- there no walk in the park and it's certainly not worth suffering through. The recovery was FAR worse than any Bad day being pregnant. If baby is super active or you find it hard to relax or get comfortable, ask your Dr for Vistaril. It's a muscle relaxer with benadryl- helps you fall asleep and is perfectly safe during any trimester! It was a huge life saver for me. I had horrible hip, back and pelvis pain. Just hang in there. It gets worse towards the end because everything is so out of place, but you CAN do this! It will be okay! :)
    KariLyn84

Answer by KariLyn84 at 11:02 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• 34 weeks is a bit early to want to go into labor...your baby needs a little more time to develop his/her lungs and put on some weight....however, around 36 weeks is a safe time to start doing some things that can help jumpstart labor. nothing will make you go into labor if you and your baby arent ready, but there are a few things that will help move the process along. lots and lots of walking and heavy cleaning like scrubbing floors by hand can help, plus it gets your house clean and exercise is always good. lots and lots of raspberry tea (not just raspberry flavored, the kind with actual raspberry leaves). i drank about a gallon a day and went into labor in 3 days. those are really the only two things that have ever worked very well for me....again, you shouldnt really expect anything to work for a few more weeks though because your baby is NOT ready yet!
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 11:05 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• Hey Cynthje back off! She's probably just stressed out, frustrated, depressed or any number of things and you commenting like that is not helpful. It's condescending and makes you an ass. EVERY ONE has their bad moments when we're not idealic parents, it happens. She needs support, not bull shit criticism. Maybe you should anonymize your snarky comments next time....
    KariLyn84

Answer by KariLyn84 at 11:05 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• 34 weeks is too early to deliver babies lungs are it yet ready! Let your baby develop and take its own time coming into the world. In the mean time go for walks, drink plenty of fluid and rest while you can.
    psugal

Answer by psugal at 11:07 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• Take a deep breathe and relax. Let the baby come on his/her own. 34 weeks is to early for a baby to come without having complications. Would you want your newborn to be in NICU just because you're tired of being pregnant.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:10 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• 34 weeks is way too early. I agree with mommy_of_two388, your baby might end up in the NICU with all sorts of problems, all just because you are being selfish? We've all been in your shoes - however most of us are mature enough to realize that it's part of being pregnant and we have to put the needs of the baby first.
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 11:20 PM on Sep. 5, 2010