Sea Shells

I have some beautiful seashells my girls collected on out latest vacation, some are in a jar but some are too large what is a good way to save/display them?

Angie430

Asked by Angie430 at 2:44 PM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Get a lined basket and decorative sand, arrange the shells on top, and put it in a bathroom next to sandy-colored candles. Very pretty (I've done it myself). Or, if you have a fish tank, they would enjoy it as well (just sanitze the shell first). Hope that helps!
    KatieBatey

Answer by KatieBatey at 3:38 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• That sounds really nice! You could mount them onto a mirror frame or a picture frame if you wanted to do something like that - I don't know how many you have though!
    swrockhead

Answer by swrockhead at 8:54 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I put them in my potted plants! They also look great around a flower bed or bushes in the yard.
    KDW211

Answer by KDW211 at 1:45 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• I have seen them strung like jewelery, or make a windchime out of them.
    greenergypsy

Answer by greenergypsy at 7:29 PM on Oct. 15, 2008