Do you know TI? Do you think that it was his girlfriend that had the drugs?

35yoamom

Asked by 35yoamom at 11:02 PM on Sep. 5, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• TI?? the rapper? he got caught up??
    yami10b

Answer by yami10b at 11:05 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• I have seen some pics of her mugshot and her eyes were dilated so I know definitely she was using. T.I should have known better to have the drugs in the car anyway. But my instincts are telling me that both of them were using and she may just take the fall for him so he wont have to go back to prison, since she will get a lesser charge.
    missthang42001

Answer by missthang42001 at 11:05 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• My dh thinks so because apparently she likes to take extacy.
    AnasMommy7

Answer by AnasMommy7 at 11:05 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• I don't know T.I. but I do know Tiny and she has been arrested for possession of ecstasy before so I wouldn't doubt that it was her's. One would think both of them would be smarter though.
    TipToe19

Answer by TipToe19 at 11:06 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• TI is a grown man and should have known better. If he knew his GF was a drug addict and he was on probation then he should have ditched her since she's bad news
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:14 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• Hell yeah they had drugs! It's just a shame that TI got back into even more trouble...everything thing that's happened...and the whole "getting straight Mtv show" which of course was for publicity.
    paige8608

Answer by paige8608 at 11:18 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

Answer by TipToe19

I think that it was her drugs and he wasnt aware of it. He also doesnt seem to be able to tell her NO! Whatever the case it her idea.
    35yoamom

Comment by 35yoamom (original poster) at 12:08 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I do not know TI, nor do I know Tiny.
    momentofpeace

Answer by momentofpeace at 4:12 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I don't keep tabs on the escapades of rappers let alone their significant others. Maybe I'm racist?! LOL
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:18 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• He is married, that is his wife. If he is dumb enough to roll around with her while she is high on METH and he just got out of jail..that's his fault

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 12:30 PM on Sep. 7, 2010