wierd cravings?

mine are oranges with salt... whats yours

expressmom911

Asked by expressmom911 at 11:15 PM on Sep. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• My middle son produced the weirdest cravings.......spaghetti mixed with coleslaw had to be the weirdest! I wanted coleslaw on everything!! With my oldest I wanted fruit salad.....constantly. My daughter (my youngest) had the most unusual and most disgusting cravings.......I was anemic and when I would go into a grocery store I would stare at the raw meat and think that it looked delicious. Never ate it though and that only lasted for about a week or two.

colethky

Answer by colethky at 11:28 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• For both of my pregnancies I craved green apples dipped in blueberry yogurt
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 11:21 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• mine were different every three days it seemed, the weirdest one was grapefruit juice
    madamlinwe

Answer by madamlinwe at 11:16 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• always different. went the first three months only wanting potatoes.....nothing else was good! now its cottage chease for a week and brocolli for 3 days and pickles for a few days.....its wierd!
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 11:18 PM on Sep. 5, 2010