Funniest toddler moments?

My DD is no longer a toddler, but we had our laughs. Pooping on her daddy's arm was a big highlight! Another one was using Febreeze as "Monster go Away Spray", and then beating up the monsters in the closet and sending them to Las Vegas. Left the closet monster-free and springtime fresh! I love reading the journals I wrote then. What fun!

69humblepie

Asked by 69humblepie at 11:21 PM on Sep. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I had put my kids down for their naps. ( i have 3 kids, ) my son in his room and the girls shared one. So anyway, their naps were pretty much about 1 1/2 hours or so. Going on 2 hours later, it just seemed to quiet in the hallway.. So i opened up the girls room and to my suprise, all 3 of my kids were in there having a hayday. All of the clothes, that they all owned was in the middle of the floor, and my oldest daughter said, "Look mommy, we cleaning" I looked at my son and he said, " they did it mom" Took me 2 hours to get it all put away again.
    Airforce3mom

Answer by Airforce3mom at 11:43 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• Isn't it funny how their personalities come out at such a young age? My DD is 14 mo old and she is something else. One time I was lying on the floor and she came over and sat on my head... and let 'er rip.
    She also grabs her blankie and brings it to me and waves "night-night" when she is ready to go to bed. I'm guessing she'll grow out of that soon!
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 11:25 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• When my 19 yr was 17 months old she would always push the chair to the counter, climb it and find the hidden goodies. Our kitchen chairs had wheels and arms so they couldn't be put up. my 17 yr old colored her face with markers because she wanted to look pretty this was when she was 3.
    togo90210

Answer by togo90210 at 12:16 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• When my oldest was 2 years old, she got hold of a purple marker and colored her legs, arm and face and told me she was Barney
    Bugbait

Answer by Bugbait at 9:15 PM on Sep. 6, 2010