What do you say when you are having sex?

When you are in the throes of passion with your significant other, what are some exclamations that you make?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:02 PM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Relationships

• don't stop and oh f*** me. oh god etc. can't really think what but i know i say things.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 3:03 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• i like him to call me a bitch and call me names and pull my hair. :) Mmmm
    Anonymous

• sometimes we joke around. and its probalby weird but sometimes i laugh. i just can't help it.
    chagenue

Answer by chagenue at 3:04 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• oh and he likes when i say his name he thinks its hot
    Anonymous

• I LOVE for my fiance to call me names during sex...like bitch, his little porn star..things like that. And I love when he bites my neck and pulls my hair...mmmmm. He loves it when I call him daddy and when I say his name. It's funny cuz he tells me that I am the first girl that he has ever been this vocal with in bed. He never liked to be that way before. But I am so into sex and he actually enjoys it with me, so he tells me that I have "unleashed" the freak that was inside of him. lol
    Dark_Princess_2

Answer by Dark_Princess_2 at 3:13 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Ha thats what my SO says too, i love when he calls me names and when he bites or scratches me or smacks my ass RELALLLLLYY hard lol or pulls my hair.. Mmmmm he thinks im a little freak lol. i love it though, we get into it so much more than if we didnt say that. its good both ways, but thats OHMGOD so good! i love it
    he says hes never been with a girl as vocal as me either! lol
    haha
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 3:16 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• well...depends..if its lovemaking "i love you so much, mm you feel so good baby, you touch me just right etc....if its kinky "mm fuck me hard ...god its so deep...mm spank me...call me your dirty girl" hah
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 3:16 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Ditto...he has also told me that the girls that he has been with prior to me weren't very vocal in bed either , and I definitely am!!! I forgot to add that I also love it when he spanks me, too. And not a gentle spanking...that won't do it for me!! He knows that I like it rough at times and he is more than happy to oblige!
    Dark_Princess_2

Answer by Dark_Princess_2 at 3:18 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I don't. I don't want to have sex with him anymore.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 3:18 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• mine likes me to put my hand on his throat, lol...I believe as for saying things, its a big *ditto* on everyone else.
    jeepwranglrbabe

Answer by jeepwranglrbabe at 4:39 PM on Oct. 13, 2008