What is the one thing you love about being married?

I am 46 years old and I have been married before 2x, and now found the one i had been searching for, for a long time. I still get butterflies when i know its about time for him to come home. I thought this was only possible to have when you were a teenager. I love the way he smiles and makes me laugh. He is very honest and loves to talk. The one thing i really love about my husband is, his voice. Very attractive sounding.

Airforce3mom

Asked by Airforce3mom at 11:51 PM on Sep. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• I've been married 27 years and my favorite part is having my husband's warm body to curl up against when I go to bed at night. I still find it hard to sleep when he's away overnight.
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 11:53 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• Hmm... I have been married for 20 years and I still love seeing him every day. One thing I love is that I have never had to tell him to take the garbage out. He knows what needs to be done and does it.
    Jambo4

Answer by Jambo4 at 11:53 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• I love getting to be with my Best Friend everyday...we wake up Together, Fall Asleep Together and we share our days together. It is wonderful. I love being able to kiss him anytime that I want to.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 11:57 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• I absolutely love getting to spend every day with my best friend =) 3 years and counting =)
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 11:53 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• i love having the ability to call him mine!!!! he is so amazing and i love him so much!!! i cant wait until he is home again!!!
    pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 11:54 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• Well when me and my DF do get married it will be to see him everyday
    noahsmommy12908

Answer by noahsmommy12908 at 11:54 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• How warm he is when I crawl into bed.
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 11:54 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• oh yeah and great sex as much as i want with out feeling like a hoe lol
    pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 11:55 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• knowing that I am with the man of my dreams waking up to him and going to sleep with him being around him always!!
    agriffinmom4

Answer by agriffinmom4 at 12:00 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Just being with him
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:03 AM on Sep. 6, 2010