Your best guess...

Long story short, not TTC, LMP was 5th or 7th of Sept, cycles in the past month average 30 days. Sex on 15th, 18th 20th... spotting on 30th and heavier spotting on Oct 8th after a very dark positive test. What day in your best guess do you think could be conception date of sex? Starting really feeling symptoms after the spotting on 30th... when do you think my O was, not charting or anything so a little in the dark here. Advice would be great or just your two cents worth

nlovewithmysons

Asked by nlovewithmysons at 3:12 PM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• I would actually just go to one of the websites that do the due date calculators b/c they also can tell you conception date. You put in the FIRST day of your last missed period AND how long your cycle is and they figure it all out
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 4:28 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Try amazingpregnancy.com, it was pretty accurate for me
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 4:29 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• My best guess would be that the sex on the 20th was your winner. The average time between ovulation and period (LB) is 14 days (hence the "two week wait" when TTC). Going by 30 days as your average and 14 days as an average LP, I would guess you ovulated about the 22nd. That's my best guess anyway. :)
    mama3ks97

Answer by mama3ks97 at 5:11 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I use mymonthlycycles.com when we were "trying." But, I must have been fertile-myrtle b/c, we only tried one month! LOL
    mrstremblay

Answer by mrstremblay at 9:19 PM on Oct. 13, 2008