What's your fave day/party @ your kids school?

mekarevell

Asked by mekarevell at 12:07 AM on Sep. 6, 2010 in

• I actually enjoy Halloween. I like to see the kids parade through the rooms with their costumes on. I am not even a huge fan of Halloween but I just think it is so much fun to watch them.
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 12:42 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I love Mardi Gras at my DS school. The kindergarteners all get to make floats out of their wagons and they parade around the school yard where the rest of the school and people from the parish comeout and cheer for them. After all the throws are done the kids all go inside for a huge king cake party. It's a great day for everyone!
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 12:55 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• moments with mom...
    springsmom0322

Answer by springsmom0322 at 10:01 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Halloween and Valentine's Day are the big ones at my daughter's school. I helped out last year, and plan to do the same this year! I have fun seeing the kids all dressed up for Halloween, and then passing out cards for Valentine's Day. It's cute how they get so excited about it!
    SAHMomOf3

Answer by SAHMomOf3 at 10:51 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I always loved the Christmas concert but now that they're in junior high we don't have those anymore. I guess I like the last day of school before Christmas vacation. They always come home so excited because Christmas is near.
    L.A.F.outloud

Answer by L.A.F.outloud at 12:18 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• All the schoolplays and Christmas Concerts are fun
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 12:31 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I love the Halloween costume parade at my childrens school, the high school band (in costumes) leads the parade and all of the children get to show off their costumes to friends and family.
    yoliplus6

Answer by yoliplus6 at 1:01 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I always love the Christmas/Winter parties. :)
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 11:05 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Halloween parties and Christmas Parties
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 4:42 PM on Sep. 7, 2010