Suprise!!!!

Was your pregancy a suprise or a planned out one. None of mine were planned. I was known to be " Fertal Mertal" from my doctors. And that is just about what happened. The pill did not work, nor a conom, there was something else i got preg. from and then during my menstral cycle. Oh yes it can happen.. lol

Airforce3mom

Asked by Airforce3mom at 12:10 AM on Sep. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• None of mine were planned either. My first was proof a diaphragm is not the most effective means of birth control. My second, I got off the pill and was pregnant within a month. I gained a lot of weight and wanted to see if the pill was the reason. I was breastfeeding when I got pregnant with my third. My period never was regular so I could not tell when I ovulated.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:12 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Mine wasn't a surprise; she wasn't planned but we weren't doing anything to prevent it and I'm so glad for that because she's wonderful and I couldn't ask for anything better!!!
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 12:13 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Mine were both surprises. I'm also called "Fertile Mertal" by my family and friends because I keep getting pregnant on BC
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:11 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• My first one was planned, second was a suprise and this one was planned. :-) Children are such a blessing.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 12:15 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• mine was a big surprise!!! babies having babies!!!! eh, i was 18 and obviously not preparred for the hardest job in the entire world!
    katebordom

Answer by katebordom at 12:15 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Both of mine were planned.. With our first son my husband (fiance at the time) just got out of bootcamp, and we were in TX at the hotel for a few days before he could leave to come back to MI we decided that we wanted a baby. so our son was concieved their.. we got married in the end of Jan, didnt find out I was pregnant til Feb. so it was no suprise for us.. We moved to Germany for 3 yrs, and after he came back from Deployment we decided to try for another baby,,. It took me 6 months to get pregnant, but our 2nd son was planned, just took awhile to happen..
    AirforceWife654

Answer by AirforceWife654 at 12:17 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• My husband and I started trying and after 2 1/2yrs gave up thinking "I guess the docs were right" and I couldnt get pregnant but about 7months later I found out I was!! So in a way my son was planned but we wernt expecting it at the same time!!
    Nienna7477

Answer by Nienna7477 at 12:28 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• 1st planned. 2nd surprise- 81/2 years apart. Never prevented, but didn't think we could have anymore. Then, I had a stroke in 2006,not a major one,and it must have knocked something loose. All of a sudden didn't feel quit right. Told DH could be as far as 16 weeks.Dr wouldn't do US untill all other testing done. By the time we got to US thought I was 26 weeks. DH ,"We're going to have a baby in 3 mths..." repeat. When we got in room we were told I was not 26weeks, but 36 weeks. Blew DH mind. DS arrived 3 WEEKS later, on Leap Day. He's now 2 and healthy and happy and he still does everything on his own timeline!
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 12:28 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Isn't the Being an Air Force wife fun?? I was for 8 1/2 yrs. When i found out with my 3rd child of being preg. ( at the time i was working at the AF hospital in Xray and needed to go in for an ultrasoulnd of my gallbladder as i was not feeling well for 3 months. SO my then husband came with me, his 1st shirt told him to, so while there, they did the scan over my gallbladded and everthing came out fine. Then they did one down below of the pelvic area and to my suprise, i was 5 weeks along.. My husband looked at the radiologist, ( a Maj at the time) and said." How'd did that happen" what a goof,,
    Airforce3mom

Comment by Airforce3mom (original poster) at 12:28 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Our first child was not planned but took nothing to prevent pregnancy our second child was planed got preg. Really fast I got on birth control and nothing worked tried 4 different bc and was going on a 5 at that time my baby was 7mths old and I got preg. And now I have a baby boy named Josiah this time around in 3wks I am going to try the bc implanon
    babycakeschris

Answer by babycakeschris at 1:16 AM on Sep. 6, 2010