Your best guess...please

Long story short, not TTC, LMP was 5th or 7th of Sept, cycles in the past month average 30 days. Sex on 15th, 18th 20th... spotting on 30th and heavier spotting on Oct 8th after a very dark positive test. What day in your best guess do you think could be conception date of sex? Starting really feeling symptoms after the spotting on 30th... when do you think my O was, not charting or anything so a little in the dark here. Advice would be great or just your two cents worth

nlovewithmysons

Asked by nlovewithmysons at 3:20 PM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Pregnancy

• The 18th sounds like it's right.
    rivmom

Answer by rivmom at 3:24 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Without charting and knowing your ovulation date, impossible to know. Sperm survive for quite a while, so ANY date of conception from the 15th to the 21st is possible.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:30 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• 18th
    MicahsMom612

Answer by MicahsMom612 at 3:37 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• so let me add to the drama... sex was with my ex-boyfriend on the 15th and the 18th and on with my ex husband who since the 16th we've decided to make a go at a relationship again...baby daddy you think is... I'm thinking I didn't O til the 19th or later so guessing my ex husband?
    nlovewithmysons

Answer by nlovewithmysons at 4:21 PM on Oct. 13, 2008