Why do you think that women cheat with other women's husbands?

I know that there are self esteem issues and some women didnt know that the men were married or in a relationship. I also know that the men shouldn't have cheated too. But there are some women that go after married men when they notice that a relationship is in trouble... Why? This is not a bashing question but for those that have cheated with married men... can you explain?

35yoamom

Asked by 35yoamom at 12:28 AM on Sep. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• i have been the other unknowing..i didnt stay round when i found out..i believe in Karma..
    but i think its the challenge or bragging rights to say i took him from her..,like a sexual high...
    FreeSpriT4eva

Answer by FreeSpriT4eva at 12:36 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Maybe it's a power thing, or they don't feel needed in their marriage, so they find a sick way to make themself feel needed in another marriage? Who knows. I don't think there is any reason on this earth that could justify the actions of either party. I pity the woman that ever tries to touch my husband lol she'll be pulling back a nub!
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 12:43 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• its the whole wanting what you cant have issue its gross that these women do this kind of thing
    pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 1:02 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• My sister's husband was wooed by another woman. She went after him with a passion. She knew he was a good provider. She wanted someone to take care of her. She only thought of herself and believed she had to have him. He finally gave in & left my sister when she was battling Cancer and Lupus. During my single days, I met men who were married. I didn't know it at first, but by the time I did know, I was emotionally attatched. I believed him when he said he was unhappy and she was making his life hell. He was staying for the sake of the children. Oh, how gullable I was. Nieve too! With what I know now, if I found out a man was cheating on is wife with me. I'd call her and tell her where we were! But some wives don't want to know. I've told a few. They depend upon that foolish man. That man doesn't deserve them. Some women choose married men so they can have control of their own life and still get the benifts of a relationship
    Prayerpartner

Answer by Prayerpartner at 5:24 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I don't know. I've never been one that did it. I can only guess. I'm sure there are different reasons. Some would because they have daddy issues, (I have a friend who's sisters are in this situation, and do go after married men); some go after men that are married and seem like good husbands and that's what they long for, unfortunately, these women are too stupid and selfish to realize that those men are NOT good husbands if they can be swayed to cheat; some do it because it's like a sport to them; some just honestly don't know; and of course, some are pursued by the married man. I'm sure there are other reasons. It's just a sick thing. Nothing I ever want anything to do with, on either side. Not in my marriage, not as a mom, none of it.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 11:15 AM on Sep. 6, 2010