Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how do i deal with my boyfriend saying im not carrying his kid?

i never cheated but he has... what should i do?


Asked by expressmom911 at 12:33 AM on Sep. 6, 2010 in Parenting Debate

Level 7 (173 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (4)
  • I have seen guys do this to their women and the women put up with! I never understood that...When the baby is born get a paternity test and then tell the guy you and the baby are going home and he is not welcomed until he can say he is sorry for the mental abuse he put you through by making such stupid accusations

    Answer by wheresthewayout at 1:15 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

  • get a test done to show paternity and then go after him for child support but get away from him if you can! sounds like a loser from your other posts

    Answer by pinkdena at 12:58 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

  • leave....I would not put up with that. Also if he suspects you are cheating and you know you are not I'd really wander what is he doing that he feels so guilty about?

    Answer by hill2 at 12:36 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

  • leave him. If he can't admit it is his AND has cheated he's definitely not a mature enough individual that I'd want in my life, nor would I want him to help in raising a child he won't even claim.

    Seriously he sounds like an immature child and I'd leave him.

    Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:23 AM on Sep. 6, 2010