i just had twin boys 9-19-08......and im having the worst migrains and head aches it just makes no since....im takin every pill that i can...i just dont know what to do

bossrenee

Asked by bossrenee at 3:31 PM on Oct. 13, 2008 in General Parenting

• It could be crazy hormones.....when mine get all screwed up I start getting bad headaches......

How long have you had them....? did you have an epidural....b/c there is a thing from getting an epidural that cause migraines.....but I believe it happens closer to birth than yours....but who knows....call your Dr and ask.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 3:35 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• try a chiropractor
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 3:48 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• you should see a doctor about them. one of my friends started getting them after birth and still gets them.
    CNehneva

Answer by CNehneva at 3:55 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• replying about your headaches... by any chance did you have a epidural? they are known for horrible headaches and back pain, even when they wear off. what worked for me were light ice packs on the back of the neck. hope it helps.
    eliza

Answer by eliza at 5:35 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• no epidural i went natural......i had an underwater birth at my home.....then went to the hospital because my son was having problems breathing
    bossrenee

Answer by bossrenee at 3:31 PM on Oct. 15, 2008