Would you ask for ......

I am 30 weeks pregnant and my Baby Shower is next weekend. I have a baby registry and I have people emailing me asking me what to buy. Honestly, My LO has several outfits but not a lot of diapers. I am asking mostly for diapers/lotions/wipes and etc. I figure that I can wash what he has but those are things I am going to need a lot of. I am nursing so I won't need formula or bottles. Is there anything else that you would ask for? We have our car seat/stroller/bed/bedding already.

hsmominky

Asked by hsmominky at 12:35 AM on Sep. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• diapers and wipes.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 3:44 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• No i would just pile up on diapers and wipes if you already have everything or maybe they can get future clothes for the baby like 12 months 18 months etc.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:36 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I had a diaper party I got 700 diaper and tons of wipes and other things this time w 2nd I registered noone bought from my registry and basically noone bothered to show up 20ppl rsvpd 5 came and tht was my family lol
    Kre10

Answer by Kre10 at 12:56 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Diapers, baby towels, burp cloths, bibs, socks, carrier/sling, gift cards
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 12:37 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• diapers and wipes were the best baby shower gifts b/c you always need them!!!
    springsmom0322

Answer by springsmom0322 at 9:55 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• We had a diaper/wipe shower for my niece who had been given EVERYTHING by a friend that had a baby the year before. We asked for all sizes of diapers. The NB are only up to 10 lbs, and the 1-2's should be good for a bit longer. But even size 3's waiting might be nice. Good luck! Oh, or ask for gift cards to Walmart, etc.
    doodlebopfan

Answer by doodlebopfan at 10:04 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• My Mother in Law is helping me make some burp clothes. We already have stocked up on blankets. I do need to ask for some socks. I figure he is too little for Toys or anything of the such. I think that Diapers/Wipes/Lotions/Shampoos/Diaper Cream are the things I will need tons of.
    hsmominky

Comment by hsmominky (original poster) at 12:42 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Ask for doula services! :-)
    You can have a birth and postpartum doula~ so healthful for you and the baby!!
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 1:43 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• a boppy pillow if you're nursing. and a nursing cover. nursing pads, lanisoh ointment. maybe a baby book or two about the first year. make sure people don't buy too much of the same size of diaper. or make sure they give you receipts, so you can exchange them if he grows out of them quickly. it's not bad to ask for toys, you're gonna have to get them eventually anyway. maybe gift cards? and larger clothing, but make sure it's appropriate for the season.
    catharsis

Answer by catharsis at 2:03 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• i think def the diapers and lotions are best but maybe a baby bath tub or thremo....
    mommyny6

Answer by mommyny6 at 2:37 AM on Sep. 6, 2010