Bump this question mommies and tell me if you are married, divorced, in a relationship or single?

where are you at in your life today?
are you happy?
are you still searching for that ever elusive happiness?

bluestreak35

Asked by bluestreak35 at 12:36 AM on Sep. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• I've been married 30 years in three weeks. Its hard to believe someone would want to get up every morning to my bad breath, hair that looks like its been in a stampede, and a body that saged b4 the children showed up! It amazes me how he can cuddle with me all night after all these years or opens the car door still. He says please and thank you to me! How awesome is that. He even cares what my opinion is. I keep telling him he needs to get out more. He shakes his head and tells me he's in the best place looking into my eyes while his arms are wrapped around my waist. I did nothing to deserve this man. He came as an answer to prayer. I told God I needed a husband. He gave me an amazing love and the desire of my heart, someone who'd love me unconditionally. I've been sick most of our marriage. Still he spoils me and tells me I am his best friend. My only regreat is I can't think of enough ways to tell him Thank you!
    Prayerpartner

Answer by Prayerpartner at 5:09 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I've been married to my husband for almost 4 years now and we are very much happy and love the 2 sons we have together!
    kamsmommy17

Answer by kamsmommy17 at 12:38 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Married, this month we celebrate our 6th wedding anniversary.
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 12:39 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Married
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:38 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• engaged to my son's father. very happy with the life i have.
    xavierlogan09

Answer by xavierlogan09 at 12:53 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• MARRIED!!!!! to the most amazing man Ive ever been lucky enough to have met!!!! I still cant believe hes my husband he is just that perfect!
    pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 12:54 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• married for 8 years

virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 12:59 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Married for 27 years
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 1:02 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• We are happily married and expecting our 3rd Child :-)
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 1:03 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• married for 6 yrs now n have 2 lil boys hes the best thing that god put in my path he saved me from alot of things n has always been there for me i adore him with all my heart n thank him every day for every ting he does for our lil family
    sandi_361

Answer by sandi_361 at 1:43 AM on Sep. 6, 2010