So I finally had a moment to sit down and enjoy some ice cream when...

my four year old walks into the living room covered in vomit. Poor baby, it breaks my heart when she's sick. As for the ice cream, there's always tomorrow lol. Anyone else have moments like this?

nicolemstacy

Asked by nicolemstacy at 12:39 AM on Sep. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• heck yes....you think the day's over and BAM....something else happens. my dd did that the other night....I was drifting off to sleep watching a show I taped earlier in the day and she starts screaming....
    there was vomit all over her bed....I had to strip her sheets and wash them and put new ones on....then the baby woke up after she was taken care of....
    oh the joys of motherhood lol
    CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 12:41 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• The other night I went downstairs to watch tv in the living room while everyone was sleeping. I made some popcorn and grabbed a coke. Rightwhen I sat down, my little boy
    Came downstairs because he had a nightmare. I took him to his room and layed with him until he fell back asleep, by the time that happenned I was too sleepy to watch tv so I went
    To bed instead :(
    my_monkey_baby

Answer by my_monkey_baby at 12:58 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• aww, poor baby.

Yes, the other day, I'd just sat down after cleaning the house from top to bottom and was about to open a book while DD was relxing watching tv. Well she got up and went into the kitchen, opened the fridge, and splash!!!

brand newly made pitcher of juice all over the freshly mopped floors.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:33 AM on Sep. 6, 2010