Can I find posts made by a certain mom by using her screen name

Say you wanted to look up my past posts, would you be able to do so? what if I delete posts that I have made, can they be searched?

togo90210

Asked by togo90210 at 12:42 AM on Sep. 6, 2010 in About CafeMom

• The activity widget will only show journals, questions, photos and thought bubble type stuff. It won't list your group posts but it will say what groups you have joined if you have them set to public settings.

The search function will bring up the same kinds of posts. It isn't designed to pull up all posts by a certain poster and it may or may not bring up group posts from that person. However if your screen name shows up in a group description or is written into a reply or comment (not a quote) then those posts will come up for sure. Deleted posts are gone to everyone except CM. They can still pull up most deleted content with the right information to find it. They would need a reason to do so

To see what shows up for you, you can enter you screen name in the search field at the top right of any cm page. Also sign out of cafemom and then doing a google search for your screen name. You will see what is showing for you.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 3:30 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• you can find there screen name in search go to their homepage and it shows their recent activity go to one profile here in answers and when you look at their transcript it shows all the questions they ask
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:44 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• deleted ones won't appear
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 8:32 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Some you can just by doing a mom search I don't think they all will appear though & I'm not sure about the ones from answers I don't think so
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 11:50 AM on Sep. 6, 2010