Do you think of all people of any particular race in the same way?

35yoamom

Asked by 35yoamom at 1:01 AM on Sep. 6, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• What us up with all the race questions tonight?
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 1:05 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• no
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:19 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• In NASCAR, I want Dale Jr. to win.

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 2:18 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Of course not.

People are individuals. Only a collective-ist, like a liberal or a progressive, views people as members of this or that "herd".
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 3:52 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• No
    momentofpeace

Answer by momentofpeace at 4:12 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Well, hasn't this has been "fun!" LOL :ol

You know, normally, the race card doesn't get pulled until the OP's side is losing an argument. If you're just going to pull the race race card right out of the starting gate, then what's the point of discussing/debating your "question?"

It's crystal clear what issue lies just beneath the surface with you, and there is no point in discussing the topic. I'm sorry that race is such a hair-trigger response issue with you, I find life so much more enjoyable when I consider that each of us as a unique trait, characteristic, skill, and/or personality that makes life interesting--instead of trying to divide the masses, and then scream that everyone is racist!! You cannot polarize people, and then expect them to come together!!

Oh, and to answer your question.....NO!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:10 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Oh, and 35....

You MIGHT want to read up on what a "Straw Man" is, and I'm NOT referring to a character from the Wizard of Oz!! LOL

A straw man is: an argument or opponent who is set up so as to be easily refuted or defeated.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:32 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Yep, I do this too! *At this point I'm getting a headache from rolling my eyes so hard
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 9:37 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Of course not. That would be stupid...and...say it with me...racist
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 10:46 AM on Sep. 6, 2010