anyone else have this pain ?

its like my hips . but not nerves or muscles it feels like in my hip bone . is that normal??

iloveyall2008

Asked by iloveyall2008 at 3:38 PM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Your little one is probably leaning toward one side too much. Lay on your opposite side to encourage your little one to move to the other side. Worked for me. :-)
    rivmom

Answer by rivmom at 3:40 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• im only 12 weeks tomorroww tho lol and i cant cause apparently i have a problem with a nerve on the other hip lol ... but can the baby push like that this early ? or is it something else ?
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 3:42 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I had this terrible pain in my hip bone.. it wasnt the nerve, nor the muscles. it was the pelvis growing wider... it was preparing to let the baby through ;) ... it started when i was 4 or 5 months already though. but i remember the pain. it hurt so bad.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 3:54 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• thats normal, even that early your palvis is expanding, it BLOWS hardcore i hate it so much my hips are bad as it is and this makes it so much worse especially in the middle of the night!
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 3:56 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• i was just wondering cause i end up just crying and it stucks and hurts so bad
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 3:58 PM on Oct. 13, 2008