Help! do any of u have painful breast ?

I remeber having painful breast for along time. I have had doc check it many times. Always says it is normal. Says it fybrocystic breast. It hurts all the way in my arm pit..I know they say it is normal & in all reality I have had this way too long 2 be breast cancer. Im 27. Any one else have this prob?????

bubbaelea22

Asked by bubbaelea22 at 1:07 AM on Sep. 6, 2010 in General Parenting

• i do but i dont know what causes it! : (
    pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 1:08 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• have u had for a long time? have u ever had in ur arm pit or close to it?
    bubbaelea22

Comment by bubbaelea22 (original poster) at 1:10 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Yes I do. I have the fibrocystic breasts, and it gets really bad sometime for me. What I have found that helps is heat (heating pad, hot bath, etc) and motrin. Also reducing the caffeine in your diet helps. Your doctor should be able to give you some more information on what can be done to help ease the symptoms. Also, if you have any that are particularly large and painful, they CAN be drained by fine needle aspiration. I had this done on one when they were wanting to do a biopsy. It helped quite a bit with the tenderness of that particular cyst. If you have any more questions, PM me!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 1:13 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Oh and mine are everywhere. They are from my armpit, up near my collar bone, pretty much everywhere there is breast tissue. But thankfully they are not super painful normally except for right before my period starts. Have you noticed that too? It's because the cysts grow and change during different parts of your cycle.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 1:15 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Mine feel tender like it feels as if I am pregnant at times but I am not...We just discovered a lump in one breast so now I have to have a mammo so we will see.
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 1:21 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• when u see a doctor again ask for a mammo to see if it could be something else
    Geunie0x1091

Answer by Geunie0x1091 at 4:15 PM on Sep. 8, 2010