do you believe?? answer asap please.

i told my friend that i really didnt have sympathy for people who do stupid shit and know the consequences. ive just been bought up that way. and my friend told me that i better stop talking like that before god takes one of my babies life. i mean to me which i hope doesnt happen that if he didnt want one of them to make it then that was meant to be not based on something that was said. i never said i hope he or she dies or anything like that. do you u believe that if i dont really care for people who do stupid stuff that he will take one away from me?

mauricellaf

Asked by mauricellaf at 1:09 AM on Sep. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• no, I don't think it works that way. he has his reasons for doing things, and honestly, I don't think we change his mind one way or the other. what's gonna happen is gonna happen. however, I wouldn't be friends with someone who would say something like that to me about my kids. it was a horrible thing to say. saying people who know better shouldn't be stupid is very different from saying god will "kill" one of your kids.
    catharsis

Answer by catharsis at 1:20 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• are you fucking kidding me? thats about the route i would take with this if someone said that to me. no god is not going to take one of your children because you dont pity stupidity. sorry i missed ur IM i was spacing out!
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 1:12 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• no i dont believe that at alll!
    pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 1:10 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• no! God does not work this way
    Kre10

Answer by Kre10 at 1:11 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• NO! GOD does not punish.
    AdrianaS

Answer by AdrianaS at 1:12 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I would question my friendship with that person. As someone who has lost 2 babies to miscarriage no I don't think because you speak your mind and have your own opinion that God would take anything from you. There is no answer as to why God does the things he does, but I am almost certain that just because someone says something, that God is going to do what was said or even judge you. I wouldn't fret over it but I would question her frendship.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 1:13 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Sounds like you have a very bitter, spiteful friend. No god will not take your baby because you think people should think before they act.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 1:20 AM on Sep. 6, 2010