sorry mybe tmi

have any of you women ever have sex with a man that is uncircumcised? does it effect your chances of getting prego?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:41 PM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• I can honestly say I have never hax sex with an uncircumsixed man. I don't think however that this will effect his ability to pregnate a female.
    thedies

Answer by thedies at 3:43 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I have. It will not affect your ability to get pregnant. My hubby is and we have a great big family
    Anonymous

• My hubby is not circumcised, and trust me it has no bearing on whether you will get pregnant.
    mamapotter

Answer by mamapotter at 4:15 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• My husband isn't circumcised and we have a beautiful baby girl. So...no! I don't think it effects getting pregnant.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 5:02 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• my husband is not and we have a huge family
    Anonymous

• Having a natural, normal, unaltered penis can only be a good thing in the baby-making department. Uncut men are probably less likely to develop erectile dysfunction since they have not had their glans rubbing against clothing for decades, building up calluses and decreasing sensation.

sallymoon

Answer by sallymoon at 4:18 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• being not circumsized isn;t good cause it can be more bacteria for the male
    Anonymous

• The previous anonymous poster is very uneducated about the natural penis. The vagina hold far more bacteria than the penis, whether the penis is circumcised or not. The foreskin is a beneficial and protective body part and is easier to clean than the female parts. Whether your significant other is cut or not, he can give you a bacterial infection if he doesn't wash his penis. Having a foreskin doesn't make a penis 'dirty'... not washing it does.  85% of males in the world still have their foreskin... if it caused so many problems, more countries would circumcise.

sallymoon

Answer by sallymoon at 3:42 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• Yea, I don't understand the argument, It's the way it was made to be! It's the human body, I almost feel bad that I circed my son now, but I don't think it will bother him cuz I don't know any other men who are bothered.
    yezay

Answer by yezay at 3:58 PM on Dec. 10, 2009