What Do You Do To Forgive Others?

Do you tell them? Do you only tell God? Do you hang on to it for the rest of your life?

Prayerpartner

Asked by Prayerpartner at 1:29 AM on Sep. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• I have to realize that in order to be forgiven I must learn to forgive first..holding grudges does more harm to the one holding then they realise
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 1:37 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I think each situation is different. Sometimes I've told the person, others only told God, but believe in general, holding onto something negative only hurts yourself. I also don't let petty things offend me...why should I, it only makes me miserable while the other person is off not even thinking about me. lol I'm giving you a bump!
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 7:47 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Thank you guys for the bumps. Don't understand how you do that yet, or what they mean, but I'm hoping its something good! LOL
    Prayerpartner

Comment by Prayerpartner (original poster) at 5:39 AM on Sep. 7, 2010