What did you accomplish today?

I finally got up the nerve to rearrange my bedroom and give it a good scrubbing.

xxhazeldovexx

Asked by xxhazeldovexx at 1:36 AM on Sep. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Good for you!!! I love re arranging furniture. lol!
    Funny you should ask...
    I tried to tackle deep cleaning the basement today. Scrubbing all of the baseboards... I noticed the carpet was wet in a guest room downstairs, along the wall. There's a bathroom on the other side of that wall. The shower has been leaking water, for God knows how long, & the carpet is finally getting wet & has grown mildew.
    I accomplished ripping out the carpet in that room. Placing 2 fans in that room. Pried off the baseboard along the wall, to discover I do indeed have a slight mold problem. Called the insurance company (cuz lord knows this is gonna add up fast!) But no one can be here til Tuesday! aack!!! Just flippin' super...
    But hey, when this is over... I get to re paint!!! hahaha! ;)
    Ellie19

Answer by Ellie19 at 1:43 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I swept the basement floors and vacuumed the basement, including the stairs.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:37 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Going through some clothes
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 2:41 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Absolutely nothing but play in CM trying to get through my freshman year,lol!!!!! I'm taking finals right now.
    thismamacooks

Answer by thismamacooks at 4:43 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Worked out, reorganized the pantry, cleaned the fridge, made dinner with my BF, went out to karaoke with him, came home, had sex, ate pizza in bed, watched Dexter..... pretty good night if you ask me.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 4:53 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Lordy, it's only 7:30, I've had half a cup of coffee, so....nothing? lol
    Yesterday, however, we went to visit my Dad and step Mom and help them get rid of boxes and organize some things in their new house while DH installed a peep hole and did some other home maintenance type things for them. I also got to see two of the cutest nephews a girl could ask for and my DS got to play with them. It was a great day.
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 7:22 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Nothing yet...I am still waking up with my coffee.
    I will need to do some laundry and finish up an assignment that is due today.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:39 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• lol ellie..
    I should add that I mostly just pointing and said, "that's where I want that".. because most of the larger peices I couldn't move myself (pregnant).
    xxhazeldovexx

Comment by xxhazeldovexx (original poster) at 1:48 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• at least you get to repaint.. but I feel your pain.. with our bathroom it was one thing after another.. first the septic tank needed to be drained, then the toilet got clogged and the pipes taken apart and snaked, then the hot water tank went.. now come to find out (after the tub wouldn't drain properly the other day).. that the leach line is pinched and needs to be replaced..

xxhazeldovexx

Comment by xxhazeldovexx (original poster) at 1:50 AM on Sep. 6, 2010