How much should your temperature change when you are ovulating?

I read that the temperature can change by .10 you can be ovulating. I have been taking my temp and it has not been constant once! I normally have a low grade temp (97) and my basal temp is anywhere from 96.30 to 97.65. Everyday is different and I have not changed a thing!

wpured

Asked by wpured at 8:06 PM on Jun. 30, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Well it can varry from day to day. Do you use fertilityfriend.com
    Do you temp at the same time every day, before getting out of bed? Have you read taking charge of your fertility, its a really great book. I havent bbt for a long time now, so i dont quite remember all the specifics.
    Cmyfantasyworld

Answer by Cmyfantasyworld at 8:13 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• Those temperatures drove me crazy...only adding to the stress that caused my infertility in the first place. I say throw the thing in the trash and go have fun with the hubby! LOL
    Anonymous

• Your temp is supposed to rise around 6 degrees or something like that. I agree with the previous post. I charted my BBT for a year and it drove me insane.
    littlemrsmarcel

Answer by littlemrsmarcel at 5:05 PM on Jul. 1, 2008