Do u do most of ur eating at night?

i hardly eat during the day but as soon as it turns night I eat almost a days calories in one siting. I am not fat or over weight . But this is just the time of day I can relax and eat. Any one else do this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:42 AM on Sep. 6, 2010 in Health

• lol, lately yes, but I'm pregnant.. so anything is game right now.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:45 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Oh my Yes I do! Even as I child I would get up in the middle of the night for a helping of cold spegettii. Then when I was going through the season of my life of watching TV until the wee hours of the morning, I would see all those ADs on TV. I'd have to rush to the kitchen to see if I could recreate them. Sometimes I did it out of bordom. Sometimes when I was angry or depressed they seemed to bring me comfort or rest. After years of abuse to my mouth and stomach I have had to change what I eat. Oh I still have the midnight snack. Now its celery, cucumbers, and a bowl of fruit with organic yogart. If I feel real creative, I'll scramble eggs, put on a flour Tortilla, sprinkle with cheese and diced fresh tomatoes. I don't cook anymore. I have my meals prepackaged so I don't overeat. Or my husband makes me something healthy. Still, at night it just seems to taste so much better! LOL
    Prayerpartner

Answer by Prayerpartner at 1:52 AM on Sep. 6, 2010