Where Do You Get Your Inspiration From?

I get mine from my relationship I have with the Lord, my husband, and those whom God had placed in my life. Sometimes I get it here on CafeMom. Sometimes I get it reading God's words in the 66 books of the Bible. Sometimes I get it from the words of a child or a song on the radio. From one simple life to another I found my best inspirations on my knees in prayer... Where do you find yours in whatever circumstances you find yourself?

Prayerpartner

Asked by Prayerpartner at 1:42 AM on Sep. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• for relationships?

in those I love and care about around me.. sorry I'm a spiritual atheists.. so there is no higher power inspirational influence in my life.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:45 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Nature, my Kids, my Hubby, my Job & the kids I work with, Martha Stewart....
    Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 1:47 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I get my inspiration from many different sources.   Since I'm an atheist, god just isn't one of them

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:34 AM on Sep. 6, 2010