Have you ever been told your fat?

So i had my daughter in January and her dad came out and told me i'm fat. It huts so bad thinking about it but at the same time i want to tell him to F OFF. What should i do im so mad.........................

ops11210

Asked by ops11210 at 1:59 AM on Sep. 6, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• By my brother. "look you got a fat roll!"
    Ameliamomo2

Answer by Ameliamomo2 at 2:01 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I dnt want to be mean but what an a$$hole! I know that after i gave birth to my 2nd i did stay fat n would ask my df how fat was I , he always responded that i wasnt fat n that i was perfect, which i knew was bs because i had gained 50lbs during my pg n had only lost about 30lbs after birth, now i would say im about 10lbs to getting back to my pre pg weight my son turns 2 in Dec.About a month ago my stupid uncle told me that i was fat n that he could tell i didnt excersice, I too wanted to tell him to f@#$ the hell off.
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 2:04 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Ya i know and it makes me so mad then his mom never comes out says your fay she always says im worried about you health what the H#LL. Im just so mad and i way less that i did so what did he think before.I dont know what to do or say i'm just mad.
    ops11210

Comment by ops11210 (original poster) at 2:09 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I grew up hearing how fat I was (I was really skinny growing up, though, and I was a size 3 in jr. high and high school until I got hips). That is horrible of him to say that to you! I would have decked him if it had been me in your shoes. You JUST HAD A BABY! I assume he's the one who helped in the creation of your baby, and he should be sensitive enough to understand that baby weight takes a while to come off sometimes. My doctor told me after I had my daughter and was asking about weight loss, "Nine months on, at least nine months to come back off." And that's if you work really hard, or naturally lose weight easily.

Maybe it's the stress of a new baby and stuff that made him be that way. I recommend that the two of you sit down alone sometime soon and have a long talk about feelings that you're repressing, stresses, ways to help one another, etc.

Good luck hun, and I'm really sorry he said that.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 2:12 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• went to the pool at gym. as im walking in this this guy was like "looks like you need to go ask a trainer for help. you need it." excuse me?? he then repeated himself. i then told him to "f off im fing pregnant you stupid ahole!!" then looked at him and said "oh should i get you some extenze your looking a little small... there" and then walked away.
    pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 2:21 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Yes, by a complete stranger. My reply was I can lose my weight too bad you can't get more brains. Sorry Got a little testy roflol !
    annecole0529

Answer by annecole0529 at 2:31 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Yeah it makes me mad i do need to lose some buts it like when he says that it makes me not want to lose it. He has always been little his hole family has and his biggest part is he wants me to be like his mom. there is NO NO NO way i will ever be that way. She is like 90 Pounds. What makes them think there gods or something.
    ops11210

Comment by ops11210 (original poster) at 2:33 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Ha Ha thats a good one. Its like they really don't think be fore they say ANYTHING.
    ops11210

Comment by ops11210 (original poster) at 2:36 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• yep..I gained 27 lbs wit my baby & then got on depo shot and ate way too much..lol..I was 5'3 and about 180 ..My stupid sis n laws who were both thin made sure I knew I was..But guess what ? I lost ALL the weight PLUS SOME and both of them are fat now..bahahahaa. So I text one of them after I saw them out eating one day and said look who is fat now..Freaking cracked me up and made my day. What comes around goes around.
    bubbaelea22

Answer by bubbaelea22 at 2:43 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• My bf referred to me as "thick" once when talking about and comparing me to another girl. I was soooo pissed!!! He was like, "what?"

I'm a size 5/6. Wtf???
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 2:49 AM on Sep. 6, 2010