being pregnant would you do a sexy photo shoot for your husband??? adult content

my hubs is deployed and been thinking about doing some pin up kind of pictures.... im not sure im pretty enough with my big belly though

pinkdena

Asked by pinkdena at 2:13 AM on Sep. 6, 2010 in Entertainment

• I would DEFINITELY do it! That's the only time that I felt good enough about myself to take pictures because I was thinking, "Hey, I'm pregnant! I have a GOOD REASON to be FAT!" Lol, not the best way of thinking, but I took a lot of risque pictures during that time lol.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 3:09 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I wouldn't, just because I'd never do a sexy photo shoot to begin with. It's just not who I am and my husband knows that.

But, if you're comfortable with it go ahead. If you don't like the pictures, you don't have to show him =) GL!
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 2:26 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I'm sure you look great. and (more importantly) I'm sure he'd think so. personally, I'm soooo not a fan of my preggo body. but that's me, and you are you. if you feel like it, definitely do it. I've seen some sexy yet very classy photos of pregnant women, and I wish I had the guts to try something like that.
    catharsis

Answer by catharsis at 2:19 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• yes it shows ur proud of ur belly pump.. i did some photos for my hubby who was gone threw most of my pregnacy being a truck driver..i had my bf help me out lol i did some in a bikini some in some nice kinky laungerie etc n he loved them till this day we still go back n look at them n he cant beleive i looked so sexy preggo
    sandi_361

Answer by sandi_361 at 2:27 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I absolutely would! And I have NEVER seen an "un-sexy" pregnant woman. Embrace your baby belly and the body you have, while you have it. Try and take some more casual shots too - that way you can show them to family, friends, and your child when he/she is older.

Good luck, and have fun!
    WomanWitty

Answer by WomanWitty at 2:41 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• i take reg shots every week to show off my growing belly..... : )
    pinkdena

Comment by pinkdena (original poster) at 2:42 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• hey sweetie...look at demi moore...she did it for a magazine and looked gorgeous and the fact that you're confident enough to do it makes it twice as sexy
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 5:17 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I definately would.When I was pregnant with all 3 of my kids,I felt sexy.There is just something about being pregnant that makes you feel sexy and have a glow about you.
    bvannkissy

Answer by bvannkissy at 11:06 AM on Sep. 6, 2010