is it possible to have an orgasm while giving birth

abualtheiba

Asked by abualtheiba at 2:46 AM on Sep. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• ive heard about it.... i have orgasms from getting tattooed so anything is possible i guess
    pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 2:47 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• really?
    abualtheiba

Comment by abualtheiba (original poster) at 2:49 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• It is possible, I have heard a little about "orgasmic birthing." I don't know much about it though.

And, like pinkdena, I'm a pretty serious masochist (I have orgasms from piercings, tattoos, whips, all sorts of stuff) so I'm sure for some women, it's definitely possible.
    WomanWitty

Answer by WomanWitty at 2:53 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• yeah my tattoo artist says he wishes i wasnt married cause ... as he jokes.... if i moan that good being tattooed how do i sound in bed lol
    pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 3:01 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I saw a video of it once on a birthing site. I have not experienced it tho. lol
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 3:11 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I don't know about that, but I can say that I enjoy giving birth. With my first I was scared of the pain and got an epidural right away, with my second my epidural didn't work and I felt everything. It was painful, but in a weird way I enjoyed it. So I would say yes, it is probably possible. I wish I could give birth again but we're done having babies. Weird, I know!
    pixiestix21

Answer by pixiestix21 at 3:41 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• WOW. I've never heard of that. I can say that was the farther thing from my mind at the time.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 4:00 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I didn't have an orgasmic birth but I definitely enjoyed giving birth and have heard of orgasmic birth and can totally understand how some women would. It is not a sexual thing, but for some it just feels that good.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 8:28 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• It could happen.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 3:43 PM on Sep. 6, 2010