Booty shorts: How short is TOO short?

In your opinion, how short do shorts have to be before they're too short? Personally, I think they're too short if I can see your butt cheeks hanging out without trying. I can't stand seeing that at my college, and all I can think is "Ouch! I bet denim thongs hurt!" or "Hope you don't sit on any hot or cold benches or chairs today." I understand shorts, and even short shorts, but they should at least cover AS MUCH as underwear covers! (IMO at least)

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 3:00 AM on Sep. 6, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• When there's cheekage seeping out, then they are too short.I always wonder how people can bend when they wear them. Do they creep up the butt?
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 3:02 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• If u have to ask, u already know its too short. If u touch your toes & fell your rear hanging out, might be a clue its too short; If u find when u sit & everyone can view your underwhere or whatever, might be a clue too. Question is what are u trying to say to those who are going to see u? If u have to keep pulling the leg part down, may be a clue you're not comfortable. If u find yourself getting whistles like a dog, might be a clue. If you're sending the signal that I'm easy to the wrong person, might be a clue. Question is, do u want them looking at u or your rear that you wipe? Not to be crass, just seen more young girls get raped because they wore clothing that rapist look for.... easy to tear off...Too real for u? I wanted to look cute; test the waters on what I could get away with. But I didn't get away. I did it and was raped. I'm not saying its wrong. Just be prepared for the consequences. I wish someone told me!
    Prayerpartner

Answer by Prayerpartner at 3:28 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• In MY opinion, people shouldn't show more than a few inches above the knee in public. But, that's coming from a pretty conservative perspective. I don't wear anything shorter than knee-length, even in summer.
    WomanWitty

Answer by WomanWitty at 3:14 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I think ii can see the top of your ass then those are most definally too short. I believe if you stand up straight and put your arm down by your side and if your shirt or shorts are above the end of your middle fingers then you may want to look into bend a different way or changing your clothes.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 4:03 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Any butt cheek out is too much for me.
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 3:05 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• To see or to wear? I don't like wearing really short shorts. Tho It might look okay, I feel like I am walking around in my underwear. haha And I don't care to see clit huggers as my DH calls them lol.
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 3:10 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• when the booty cheeks are showing it too short and too nasty looking

virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 3:10 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I agree with the others--if your cheek is sneaking out for a peek, then your shorts are too short. I do NOT want to see your ass and do not care to explain to my young daughters why they're looking at your ass. (obviously not you personally, OP, lol) Modesty seems to be a lost art.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 8:02 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• when I see your butt hanging it.. it's too short.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:51 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Hey, go to Peopleofwalmart.com to see the rules for wearing shorts! LOL!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 2:37 PM on Sep. 6, 2010