If you have some type of furry pet inside, do you ever have this issue lol?

Does your beloved pet (furbaby) ever snuggle up to you and then just fart like crazy every few seconds to the point where you have to light matches or something to keep from gagging and moving them? Two of my cats are apparently very gassy tonight and it sucks because they're both cuddling with me lol.

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 3:11 AM on Sep. 6, 2010 in Pets

• Thank you! you made my day with this one. Sorry to laugh at your situation. My DH thought it would be a nice to treat to give our dog powdered gravy on his food. And I mean straight up powder-not mixed up. I was unaware of this and thought the dog was dieing. This of course sent the poor pooch into a fit of wicked sh*ts and the most horrific gas I have ever experienced. James (the dog) was scaring himself with the noises and smell coming from his rear. He would try to run away , but it followed!
    babyboyzz

Answer by babyboyzz at 12:33 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• LMAO!! Yes, I took my dogs for a car ride this afternoon and I was so thankful it was nice out and the convertible top was down. One of them seriously had some issues going on!! Eww!!!
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 3:18 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• My cat is suck a stink ass.. OMFG. I just push her away. I never thought of matches.. I've locked her in the bathroom tho because she was so gassy one night. lol
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 3:21 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I have never encountered a gassy cat and I've lived with multiple cats for my entire life. So sorry no I haven't had this happen... I'm so glad. Sorry you're stuck in the cloud. Lol
    GoldenLinds

Answer by GoldenLinds at 3:14 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Nope lol!! i never knew that domesticated animals farted till i was a teen and my parents got their first dog. animals dont usually fart within close vicinity of me
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 3:15 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• SUCH a stink as lol
    Amelia512

• My little furball Marley (named after Bob Marley) is half Maltese and half toy poodle. I rescued this little 8 pounds of love from a animal shelter. He has been like my shadow for the past 3 years and I have never heard nor smelled any gas from him, thank goodness.
    thismamacooks

Answer by thismamacooks at 4:15 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• no, i'd change their diets tho
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 7:00 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Ugh, my dog did the same thing last night! He farts when you rub his belly and it STINKS. I am planning on changing his food... my SO likes to buy the cheap stuff, I prefer to spend a little more on the good stuff.
    Annabel1809Lee

Answer by Annabel1809Lee at 8:06 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• My yellow lab knows how to clear the room! And he always seems to do it when we have company over. He'll lay on the floor at the foot of the couch where every one is sitting, and just fart up a storm. He's such a stinky old man.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 9:34 AM on Sep. 6, 2010