I live in the Northeast and have a plant question..

every summer I have lots of potted plants on my porch, the ole green thumb works just fine, re-potting, and potting slips (cuttings), giving alot away for gifts. But when I bring the little and big buggres in for the fall, I have a corner in by my fridge that I use for the dead and dying plants.& plant pots..why?
I always keep the plants in the sunniest room that I can, no real watering changes, I get sooo frustrated! *.* thanks for your help

anasgram

Asked by anasgram at 4:16 PM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Home & Garden

• Have you thought about using a plant light. The bulbs are meant to provide your plant with the exact lighting and UV they require.
    naturescape

Answer by naturescape at 11:21 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• What kind of plants are they? Some plants, like Ficus, don't like to be moved around a lot. Some plants need direct sunlight, others not so much. Did you put them in a pot that was to big?
    AnnHenderson

Answer by AnnHenderson at 8:51 PM on Oct. 22, 2008