tattoos/peircings... what you got? adult content

pinkdena

Asked by pinkdena at 3:16 AM on Sep. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i have 5 tattoos
    1) my 5 kids names on one arm
    2) my 6 grandkids names on other arm
    3)small angel on cloud for child that died
    4)little boy on motorcycle for grandsons
    5)atm of mom closed(pic of atm)
    and my nose pierced
    havenoname210

Answer by havenoname210 at 10:42 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I have one piercing. It is called a "Monroe" and is located on my upper lip where Marilyn Monroe had a beauty mark.
    thismamacooks

Answer by thismamacooks at 3:34 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I only have one... a tribal tramp stamp
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 3:30 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Have cry now smile later masks on right ankle with DIL's bday. will have dragon wings coming out of a heart with ds,dd and grandson and gtanddaughter's names and bdays in and around the wings.
    dragonlady44

Answer by dragonlady44 at 3:31 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I have:
    Eyebrow
    Nose
    Ears 3 times (first set are gaged)
    Tongue
    Lip (near one corner)
    Right nipple
    Belly
    And hood

Plus two lady bugs on my hand that I got for me and my daughter (she loves lady bug things), and a crescent moon with a star that's about the size of a dime on the back of my neck. My next tattoo is going to be a phoenix on my wrist, but that's going to be a while because I can't afford it (unless someone offers to pay for it for my upcoming birthday or something).
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 3:36 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• i have 7 tattoos (in order that i got them)

lower back tattoo that is 3 big stars with a lot of little ones got on birthday when i turned 21

got a hot pink star on left side of landing strip down there got on birthday age 22

got a hot pink star (matching previous one) on right side of landing strip 6 months later while really drunk lol

got Always and Forever with stars on my left rib cage (hubby got forever across his back to match) got oct 2009

got Payton (hubs name) on my right rib cage right after we got married in jann of 2010 hubs got my name on his forearm

got an anchor tattooed between my 2 hot pink stars..... shortly after in feb.

got moon and stars traveling down my right rib cage next to hubs name.... in march 2010

1 peircing in march got a mirco dermal in middle of my down there anchor tattoo... it has a star in the middle so it is in center of that....

pinkdena

Comment by pinkdena (original poster) at 3:24 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• im thinking about getting my nose peirced...
    pinkdena

Comment by pinkdena (original poster) at 3:35 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I have my dd's names "Kyla" with a small butterfly coming off the "a" on my left shoulder blade for tattoos, 2 holes in my ears, nose peirced, and belly done. I'll add our next child to my back, gunna pierce a nipple and down there shortly! Won't pierce anymore on my face... Maybe a couple more tats but all in time!!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 4:07 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• just my ears
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 7:15 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• My ears are the only piercings I have but I have three tattoos.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:38 AM on Sep. 6, 2010