career path?

im a sahm right now but plan on ahving a career once the baby is in school. im looking for something that is an associates or lower to begin with, entry level pay being around 35 at least and up. im looking at paralegal right now, maybe something medical. any other ideas? i cant get a lo tof school loans due to reasons.....so it cant be more than an associates right now, something that starts out at least 35/40 entry level. im very creative, disciplined (army girl), computer savvy etc. im open to doing anything minus lots of manual labor

moki1984

Asked by moki1984 at 4:25 PM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Money & Work

• I think Paralegal is a great way to go!!! That is my ultimate dream job!! I have tried to go to school but can not afford it right now. But I suggest you choose something you will be interested in and like doing. Paralegals do a lot more work than most people realize. Sometimes more than the actual Lawyer! You must be a people person and be ready for a lot of research! Is there a particular field of interest in Law that you would want? For me I wanted to go into something along the lines of Family Law. there are many fields to choose from!

Good Luck!
    markayda3

Answer by markayda3 at 5:52 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Consider a home based business in the meantime, and if you want to make money right away, you need to be in one that is in the 2 largest emerging industries...wellness and network marketing. With this economy, no one is spending their money on makeup, tupperware or candles...people these days are into their health and want to earn extra income and fast. The business I am in has been in biz for 3.5 years and has been featured in SUCCESS FROM HOME magazine 3 times in the ENTIRE issues...this is the first co. to reach its first billion dollars in just 3 years...first in the history of the US. it took microsoft 7 years. This is still a ground floor opportunity as less than 1% of the US has heard of it.. a great opportunity is one when not too many people know about it. I would love to share what i do from home around my kids schedules and make really GREAT money. I hope to hear from you soon.
    BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 8:28 PM on Oct. 13, 2008