Where is the One Place You'd like to Revisit or Linger a Little Longer on Your Trip?

Every now and then we find a town, people, picture view, or peaceful place we wish we could have stayed longer. Or we can't seem to get that place out of our mind and start making plans to return there as soon as possible. Where is your place?

Prayerpartner

Asked by Prayerpartner at 3:45 AM on Sep. 6, 2010 in Travel

• The beach. I love the peacefullness of the ocean. I just feel so at peace there.
    cynthia613

Answer by cynthia613 at 3:51 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Well, I haven't been there yet, but it is New Hampshire and I am going in October for 3 weeks to stay with my niece and family. I know I won't want to leave because from the pics I've seen it is beautiful. I also love the change of seasons there which we don't really get much of in California
    thismamacooks

Answer by thismamacooks at 4:06 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Germany. I spent 4 days in Munich with a friend of mine. I would have liked to stay longer. We toured the city and went to Dachau, but I would have liked to have seen more than that.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 4:14 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I would love to go back to the Tuscany region of Italy. So pretty and peaceful there.
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 4:21 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Tuscany is beautiful. I used to love driving through the Chianti countryside and looking at the vineyards and perfect scenery.. TI loved driving down the amalfi coast too.

Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 4:26 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Back to the Bahamas. I went there via a cruise in October 2009 and I enjoyed going to Blue Lagoon Dolphin Habitat.
    adoredby3

Answer by adoredby3 at 4:41 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Paris.  It is beautiful city with so much to see and do.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:55 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I actually really enjoyed our time in Nashville a few years ago. For a big city it was really easy to navigate, the people were nice and it was beautiful. What strikes me as funny is that I really don't care for country music in the slightest, I just really liked the town.

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 8:45 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Salem, MA. Last time we went, we were with my MIL, and all she wanted to do was walk the streets and antique. Which is cool, but I reeeally want to go on some tours or explore some of the museums.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 9:22 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Grand Canyon National Park. I went there with my family in 1976, and have yet to go back. When I do, I plan to stay at least a couple of weeks just to look at it. AWESOME!!!!!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 12:02 PM on Sep. 6, 2010