Neighbors kids climbing on our brick wall outside :Opinions wanted

I asked the neighbors kids not to climb on our brick wall.For one they are making the bricks loose and for another well I just don`t think it is good manners.Am I making a mountain out a mole hill?It divides our properties and yes we had to pay for it ourselves it did not come with the home.

kanake

Asked by kanake at 4:30 PM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Home & Garden

• Maybe you should tell their parents about it.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 4:32 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I don't think your asking too much of them- after all you did pay for it! If they won't listen just talk to the parents and if they have a problem than call the cops.
    alinzasmommy

Answer by alinzasmommy at 4:40 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• No your not if he/she gets hurt you will have to pay the bill
    Connersmom9956

Answer by Connersmom9956 at 4:40 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Let the parents know. It could also be dangerous! If they get hurt and the parents know you paid for the wall, they could sue you. If all else fails, at least the adults know that you told them not to. Videotape it if possible. Somehow keep it known that those kids are not supposed to be on that wall.
    KatieBatey

Answer by KatieBatey at 4:41 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Wow,my sis just told me the same thing ,that we would have to pay if they fall. Thank you ladies. I had no idea.
    kanake

Answer by kanake at 4:55 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• You def need to go speak to the parents because yes if they get hurt your homeowners insurance would have to pay, kind of stupid, someone trespasses on your property, they get hurt you pay. Some idiot must have thought that one up!
    Irelyn

Answer by Irelyn at 7:12 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I would tell them one more time to stop climbing on the bricks and if they chose not to listen then you're going to tell their parent's. Do you own you're house? Or rent it? Because if you rent it you can call the landlord and they might do something about it if the parent's doesn't.
    snickers1201

Answer by snickers1201 at 8:41 PM on Oct. 31, 2008