Pregnant sleeping on the couch

Since about 7 months pregnant or so I have been sleeping on the couch. My DH sleep on the floor so we are next to each other at least. He sleeps with nothing but the comforter under him. It is like we camp out at night. I would toss and turn until 6am and never sleep until it was time to wake up and then I would fall right asleep on the couch. I didnt sleep not even 10 mins in the bed with 5 pillows. I wanted to send some love to him for being so sweet and toughing it out. (even though he can sleep just about anywhere,lucky) I cant wait until DD gets here and we can go back to the bed. This is love!

Seterah1010

Asked by Seterah1010 at 4:55 AM on Sep. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• :)
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 5:00 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• how sweet =-)
    queen.bee

Answer by queen.bee at 9:59 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• you have a good man and a sweet one to.
    nikkole42

Answer by nikkole42 at 12:37 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Awww! yeah, I had to do the couch, too!
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 3:39 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Ah, that is so sweet!....I have been sleeping in a recliner in the family room since 7 months pregnant and DH tries to sleep on the couch but it wasn't made for sleeping so after an hour or two he goes upstairs to sleep plus he works evenings until 4am so we don't get to sleep next to each other much these days anyway.
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 2:19 AM on Sep. 7, 2010