If you could go back in time, where would you go and what time period?

I'd like to go to Egypt when the Sphinx and pyramids were being built.

SophiaofLight

Asked by SophiaofLight at 5:04 AM on Sep. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would go back to days of big castles and beautiful air.
    Hopeful1161

Answer by Hopeful1161 at 5:30 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I would either go back to the year 1972 or the year 1974. I made the biggest mistakes of my life in those years. I would undo the harm I did then and I am sure my life would be much happier then it turned out to be.

Joeygoat

Answer by Joeygoat at 5:16 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I'd go back to 2005. We had just sold our home and could go anywhere we wanted to. I should have taken my husband on a trip or a cruise somewhere. Instead we spent it on people and family members who just were useing us for the momey we had. The awesome part that came out of it was we bought a new car, paid cash for our home, and are out of debt! I wouldn't want to live in any other time. With the genetic of my family I would have died from cervical cancer at age 17 because they didn't know what to do for my aunts who died of it in the 50's and 60's. The other reason is because I wouldn't have my husband. I can't imagine a moment without him in my life!
    Prayerpartner

Answer by Prayerpartner at 5:44 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I don't know. I would probably be killed for being a woman and expressing my opinion if I went too far back. So I am not sure.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 5:05 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• 1st century and find out if the all the fuss about religion was actually worth it for the last 2000 yrs
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 6:30 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• wow i would like to go through the 1400's all the way to 1950 !
    davecswife

Answer by davecswife at 9:55 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I would love to go back to the time when Jesus was living, performing miracles, telling stories and parables, and sharing the joy of God. It would be difficult to witness his execution, but glorious to witness his resurrection as prophesied long before then.
    I would, and am, be one of his most faithful and would want to travel with his disciples as they spread the Word of the Lord to others.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:37 AM on Sep. 6, 2010