what is your natural hair color? And is it currently that color?

stressedmomma13

Asked by stressedmomma13 at 5:16 AM on Sep. 6, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Dark Dark Brown. It's currently got several sun highlights in it that are growing out. I need to dye it back all one color. The sun bleaches my hair BAD.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 5:18 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• My natural color is a honey blonde color. After chemo it came back a funky mouse brown, so now I have it dyed back to the honey blonde.

Joeygoat

Answer by Joeygoat at 5:18 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• light brown and natural
    natasha86

Answer by natasha86 at 5:18 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• When I was a kid it was pale blonde, now it's a darker blonde. I generally color it either lighter blonde or red. Right now it's light blonde.
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 5:20 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• It is dyed a dark brown to match my hair pieces, but is naturally a medium brown.
    thismamacooks

Answer by thismamacooks at 5:21 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• magenta
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 6:29 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Honestly I have no clue, I have been coloring my hair since maybe 16 or so we would have like a latina hair day and all of us would color our hair, now out of bordom I just get a whim and color it. it's usually a medium ash blonde with blonde highlights, but the other day I accidently highlighted it hot pink......really so after coloring it back med. brown and rehighlighting with the right stuff....I think someone changed the stuff in the box cause it was hot PINK. anyway it got it all straightened up before the first day of school, which I had done this the day before school started....talk about freak out
    lovebug434

Answer by lovebug434 at 6:42 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• very dark brown. I have it on now - I don't dye my hair anymore... but will have to re-evaluate that idea when te grey gets out of control.
    science_spot

Answer by science_spot at 7:04 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• dark brown, yes it is that color. I haven't dyed my hair in over 10 years.
    Codysmom2106

Answer by Codysmom2106 at 7:41 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Dark brown.  I'm 47 and have never dyed my hair.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:46 AM on Sep. 6, 2010