Did I get tricked? Not sure

I had the plumber over and he wanted to show me what he found and I had to crawl underneath the sink to look and realized "Wait, here I am with my ass hanging out the counter and this strange man standing behind me telling me what to look for but he's probably looking at something himself".

I got out, and let him finish his work. But I could help this nagging feeling I'd been tricked. Was I?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:53 AM on Sep. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Eh, don't worry about it unless you were wearing a short skirt that showed your jollies.
    All men look whether you are bent over under a sink or walking down the street.
    Just beware next time a man wants you to bend over to look at something...lol...ask him to lean down to shine his flashlight on it and keep your body out of his line of vision while he has to get close to whatever he wants you to see.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:31 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• LOL! What did you look at? Did it seem important for you to see it? If not, then I think you got tricked. Lesson learned!
    science_spot

Answer by science_spot at 7:06 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Were you dressed in a way that nothing showed. Don't worry about it.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 8:04 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• LOL! Turn about is fair play- we have to look at theirs! (& we pay big bucks for it too- eww!)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:58 AM on Sep. 6, 2010