If you had done a deal breaker wrong over 10 years ago would you admit to it or just let it go given how much time had passed?

and you were reasonable positive that it would never come up unless YOU bring it up?

Zoeyis

Asked by Zoeyis at 7:34 AM on Sep. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• Ask yourself....is it going to do any good to bring it up? Will it change everything? Will it make YOU feel better about the situation to bring it up now?

We don't know what you are specifically talking about, so it's a hard question to answer. 10 years was a long time ago...is it worth it?
    michelle121003

Answer by michelle121003 at 11:14 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• You remember it and it bothers you. It is probably in the memories of the others. Accepting responsibility for wrongs is a cleansing act for everyone. It is a growing experience and could benefit relationships and show maturity. This could be a very good thing.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 8:02 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I personally have no room in my life for dishonesty. I would have told on myself a long time ago. I would want my husband to do the same. If it ended our relationship at least I would know that we were true to each other.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 9:38 AM on Sep. 6, 2010