Why am I always so.....

Ever since I've gotten pregnant it seems like I can never stay full!I wasn't a breakfast person prior to getting pregnant but now I eat every meal and then some.I feel like a pig.Some times its small meals and others very large but it seems like within an hour I'm starving again!!This morning I woke up feeling like I hadn't eaten in days, and even when I feel I've had enough its like my baby wants more.I feel like I'm going to eat me and my SO out of house and home.lol, anyone feeling like a bottomless pit?!?

Sarah0306

Asked by Sarah0306 at 4:37 PM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i feel that way i use to only eat once a day now lol omg
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 4:39 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• since I been prego I might eat less... Seems like if I can't get exactly what I want to eat without much effort I go without...lol I'm due February 25th
    jeepwranglrbabe

Answer by jeepwranglrbabe at 4:45 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I totally know what you mean. I feel like i'm ALWAYS eating and never getting full. I feel like i eat 10 meals a day. and like you sometimes they are small meals and sometimes they are big meals. and with all the eating it seems the numbers on the scale keep going up too.
    precious2me

Answer by precious2me at 4:46 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• "its like my baby wants more"

Wrong. :) Your baby gets what it needs from whatever you eat. Many people say "you have to eat for two people now" which is totally wrong, and thats why so many pregnant women gain so much weight... I was one of them!!!! :((... i knew i dont have to eat for two, but i was always hungry. had the same problem you have right now. i just couldnt stop it. there was nothing i could do about it.

i tried to eat 5 small portions during the whole day.
    - breakfast
    - little snack (veggies, fruits and maybe one cookie)
    - lunch (warm meal)
    - little snack (veggies ect again)
    - dinner (bread with meats or cheese plus a light salad)

... didnt help.. i gained 80lbs in my 38weeks of pregnancy :(
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 4:53 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Do you drink alot of water? If your dehydrated then you body signals it is hungry. I have the oposite problem, I am 21 weeks and I never want to eat. I can go all day and not feel hungry. I have to remember to sit down and eat.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 4:54 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I know the feeling! My boyfriend and I recently went out to eat, and I literally could not stop eating. It was like I was full, but still hungry! He just kept staring at me at me like 0_0...
    Smexkitten

Answer by Smexkitten at 4:59 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• i feel like that and with my first one i gained 65lbs ad this one its only 32... doesnt make sense to me but i i try to snack on fruits and veggies when im feeling the urge to eat.... mainly so i feel better about eating so much lol
    reipea0807

Answer by reipea0807 at 5:18 PM on Oct. 13, 2008