When you get horny do you notice like every guy out there?

I'm loyal to my DH 1000%, but I will say until he's home I tend to notice most any other decent looking guy that crosses my visual plane. lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:10 AM on Sep. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• I went through a period of extreme horniness all the time after giving birth one time. I don't know where it came from, had to be hormonal.. All men were on my radar. I would be sitting in a meeting at work and everything would get tuned out and I would be thinking of sex with the guys in the room. He could be 50 but if he was sexy enough, my mind would wonder. I felt like a boy going through puberty. I didn't stray and things have settled for me. THANK GOD. But yes I know how you feel and I think men go through it all the time and us females have no clue how hard it is for them. Just use that sexual energy on hubby when he gets home!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:25 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• No......
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 8:27 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Oh yes I notice too. I'm single though, so of course I am probably more eye popped at them lol.
    but yeah even when i am with someone i notice. looking does not always mean you will do more than that.

^)^
    ----
    ellalilyan

Answer by ellalilyan at 8:38 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• i look if there is something about the guy that reminds me of my DH
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 8:49 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• lol Yeah, I notice potential partners.

isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 11:09 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I always notice a good looking person, not just guys. When I'm that horny I only want to get it on with my man though. He knows what I like and how to do it!! :)
    michelle121003

Answer by michelle121003 at 11:10 AM on Sep. 6, 2010