My son has just recently started spitting up alot. He is 3 mons. He has never really had a problem with this, just once and a while, but yesterday it was about 5-6 times in one day?

Jachaismommie

Asked by Jachaismommie at 8:26 AM on Sep. 6, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• He may have had an upset tummy, it can happen for no reason, he could have had excess gas, if he continues to spit up more then what you think is normal take him in to the doctor just for a check up, it never hurts to be cautious with your baby.
    BusyBeesmom

Answer by BusyBeesmom at 9:22 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• You should take him to the Dr if it happens all the time now..I thought my baby had reflux(spits up alot,hiccups,arching after feeds,gassy) but I found that I have an oversupply of milk.. It could be many different things that caused it so start with the Dr first. Poor baby..its no fun:(
    socalikim

Answer by socalikim at 3:16 AM on Sep. 7, 2010