Do you have one-sided conversations sometimes?

or receive them?

Sometimes people I know just ramble and I'm like "uh-huh" "oh" "yeah"..... hate that. Then they feel like we had a good talk.. what?! I didn't say anything! lol

Zoeyis

Asked by Zoeyis at 8:41 AM on Sep. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• HAHAHAHAH....I do that when I could care less what the other person is talking about...I feel like I ramble a lot though so maybe people are doing this to me!
    kamsmommy17

Answer by kamsmommy17 at 12:01 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Yes, I have had a couple of friends like that. It's all about them. Don't see them much any more.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:52 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Sales 101...lol...the more the other party in the conversation talks the more fondly they remember the interaction. I don't usually stay friends with people that do that.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 9:08 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I used to have a lot more... I've gotten more confident over the years to speak my mind when its important enough.... if its not important I let it slide.
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 9:25 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• harder to bail on family tho :)
    Zoeyis

Comment by Zoeyis (original poster) at 8:54 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Well if you're not talking back and interacting in the conversation then how can you complain? Even if it's all about them you can say more then "Yea" and "Uhh huh". The only time I have one sided conversations is when I have no interest in what they're talking about and can't think of anything intelligent to say. That's when I change the subject or end the conversation.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:57 AM on Sep. 6, 2010